The Walk Home 2023
Join us August 12-31, 2023, for our 3rd Annual Walk – The Walk Home! Together let’s take action to break the cycle of homelessness in Greater Cleveland.
We invite you to “walk a mile” in the shoes of the families we serve to help raise awareness for the daily challenges they face and offer hope in the knowledge that you are committed to taking a stand against homelessness in the Greater Cleveland community.
The money raised from our virtual walk allows The Haven Home to continue providing immediate support for women and their children with access to emergency shelter, basic needs, and asset-building programs such as art therapy and employment readiness workshops to help them heal as they move forward on their journeys toward sustainable independence.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of women and children experiencing homelessness? Register NOW for The Walk Home!
In your registration confirmation email, you will receive an invitation to our outdoor family-friendly community launch on Saturday, August 12 from 2 – 4 p.m. at Washington Reservation Park. Come pick up your t-shirt and swag bag, enjoy some snacks, play some games, meet our team, take a tour, and enter yourself into a drawing!
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Can’t make it to our in-person community launch? Here’s how you can participate at your own pace:
- Join us virtually anytime between August 12-31, 2023 by walking or running at your own pace with family, friends, neighbors or coworkers.
- Share with them that you are “walking a mile” in the shoes of the families at The Haven Home to gain insight into their personal journeys experiencing homelessness and transitioning to sustainable independence.
- Stay tuned to our social media channels to learn more about The Walk Home “walk a mile” challenge!
- 5 years later, The Haven Home still helping families get back on their feet
- Helping The Community Survive (wkyc.com)
- Shelter acts as a haven to women and their children (spectrumnews1.com)
- Charter Communications gives $500,000 to local charities (spectrumnews1.com)
- Community steps up, helps children living in Cleveland overflow shelter