The Walk Home – Month Long Fundraiser
The Walk Home event will raise funds in support for our mission to compassionately serve under-resourced women and their children by empowering sustainable independence. We accomplish this through our three core programs—Emergency Shelter, Asset-Building Programs and Community Outreach Initiatives.
Walk, run or swim at your own pace at home or join us Saturday, August 14, 2021 for a Walk and Talk. Registration includes an event T-Shirt and swag bag filled with goodies.
- 5 years later, The Haven Home still helping families get back on their feet
- Helping The Community Survive (wkyc.com)
- Shelter acts as a haven to women and their children (spectrumnews1.com)
- Charter Communications gives $500,000 to local charities (spectrumnews1.com)
- Community steps up, helps children living in Cleveland overflow shelter